Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. In order to strengthen our Shimano Group Team we would like to get in contact with candidates for the position of:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Fishing Department
Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Regularly visiting of customers to advise and sell the products according to the sales plans,
- Creating account plans for key customers aimed at sales growth,
- Developing and executing marketing and sales actions in order to maximize brands awareness among anglers,
- Organizing and supporting actively dealer initiatives, shows and events, to ensure Shimano presence and to build business relationship,
- Cooperating with marketing department in order to support dealers,
- Reporting on visits and planning further activities.
- Success story in sales department with understanding of marketing role,
- Good command of English,
- College degree, university degree will be an advantage,
- Person passionate in fishing,
- Ambitious person well organized with a lot of positive energy,
- Driving licence,
- Location: Romania or Bulgaria or Croatia
- Attractive compensation: monthly salary range for this position plus an extra bonus depending on the results,
- Agreement based on a B2B contract,
- Company car,
- Good perspective in solid, international company,
- Team spirit and support,
- Working for good employer in a pleasant environment.
Please send your application and Curriculum Vitae.
Only applications including a motivation will be considered.
Please include the following statement in your application:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.